serves 4 - 6 people
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes.
- 2-3 Tbsp sun-dried tomato oil
- 3 ½ cups / 250 g sliced white mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 4 ½ oz / 130 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- a bunch of fresh dill
- 2-3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 9 oz / 250 g rice noodles
- (some freshly squeezed lemon juice)
- 14 oz / 400 g frozen or fresh green peas
- ½ cups / 120 ml water
- a little bit of ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
Prepare the pea cream: leave a handful of peas for the garnish and blend the leftover peas with some water, black pepper and soy sauce until you get a smooth mixture. Add the pea cream into the salad bowl and mix it with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes.
When the water in a large pot is boiling, add the rice noodles and boil them for about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water and add the noodles to the salad bowl. Mix carefully with hands and garnish with peas and some freshly squeezed lemon juice if you wish. Serve right away.