Happy preparing (since it doesn't need any baking)!
10 inch / 26 cm diameter torte
- 5 oz / 150 g almonds (no need to peel)
- 3 oz / 75 g pitted dried dates
- 3 1/2 oz / 100 g pitted dried plums
- 2x14 oz / 2x400 g canned coconut milk (full fat!)
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar or some agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- your favorite colorful fruits and/or berries
Crush the almonds with a food processor or a blender. Add dates and crush some more. Add plums and process everything into an even mixture. Grease a cake pan and cover the bottom with a round parchment paper. Now press the crust ingredients evenly onto the bottom. Put the crust into a freezer until you prepare the topping.
Take the coconut milk cans out of the fridge and flip them upside down. Open them, pour away the liquids and scoop the hardened coconut cream into a deep bowl. Add sugars and whip the cream until more fluffy. Take the crust out of the freezer. Pour the the whipped cream onto the crust and spread it out evenly. Decorate with your favorite fruits and berries (I used yellow and green kiwis and strawberries). Serve right away or keep the torte in the fridge.