- 1 cup / 150 g peeled sunflower seeds (not roasted)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder (you can leave it out if you want)
- 1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce or tamari (or replace it with a little bit more salt)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup / 240 ml cold water
Boil the sunflower seeds for 15 minutes in plenty of water or soak them for a couple of hours. Drain and rinse carefully with cold water. Blend them with salt, curry powder, soy sauce, vinegar and cold water until smooth and silky. It should take a couple of minutes. Keep in the fridge.