serves 4-5 people
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes.
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 bigger onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 6 ¼ cups / 1 ½ l hot water
- vegetable stock powder and/or salt to taste (1-2 tsp)
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4-5 handfuls of uncooked noodles
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 cups / 450 ml tomato juice
Heat up some oil in a thick-bottomed pot. Add chopped onions and cook until slightly golden brown. Add chopped garlic, stir and pour in the water. Add ground black pepper and vegetable stock powder and/or salt to taste. When the water is boiling, add noodles and potato cubes. Boil for 5 minutes. Add tomato juice and boil until the potatoes are soft.