PS! Before you start making this dessert, be sure the coconut milk can has been in the fridge overnight.
- 14 oz / 400 g can full fat (!) coconut milk
- 3 heaping Tbsp powdered sugar
- (½ tsp powdered vanilla sugar)
- 3 oz / 80 g coconut flakes
- 3 ½ oz / 100 g almond flakes
- + some coconut flakes for dipping the truffles
Take the coconut milk can out of the fridge and flip it upside down. Open the can, pour away the liquid or keep it for some other food. Scoop the hardened coconut cream out of the can into a deep bowl. Add sugar(s) and mix lightly with a fork. Add coconut flakes and slightly crushed almond flakes. Mix with a fork, taste and add more sugar if needed. Form little balls out of the mixture. Roll them in coconut flakes. Store in the fridge.