I made this incredible cheesy baked mac and zucchini again a couple of days ago. Me and my love sat outside at our home stairs, enjoyed the warm sun and this heavenly pasta dish. Nutritional yeast flakes are one of the magic ingredients in this recipe. But if you cannot find it, cook the pasta without it.
Second day of the week craves this protein-rich lentil stroganoff. A good old recipe of mine, which succeeds every time. Lentils and pickles suit so well together! Serve this sauce with boiled rice, buckwheat or mashed potatoes for example.
Fall and pumpkin soup with a hint of ginger? Definitely yes! So silky, spicy and delicious. Oven-baked pumpkin is the key for making an extra good pumpkin soup.
This Thursday is the best ever, because we are eating this best ever curried chickpea and avocado salad with pomegranate. Since this salad is so hearty, it is also perfect as a main dish. And ready in 15 minutes.
Pasta is ruling this week. Make this quick bolognese for your Friday night. It is so easy, it will almost make itself. Serve with whole-wheat spaghetti for example.
Now it's time for the grocery shopping list. I only assume that you have some salt, pepper and oil at your home. If not, definitely buy them too! If you have any questions about the ingredients and their availability, definitely let me know! And don't forget you can print the whole list out. Just click the green "Print PDF" button in the bottom left corner of this recipe.
And here is the list with all the ingredients needed to cook this whole menu:
- 6 onions
- 1 large carrot
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 inch / 3 cm piece of ginger
- 2 ½ pounds / 1 kg zucchini
- 1 small pumpkin or over a half of a medium one
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1 medium iceberg lettuce or Chinese cabbage
- bunch of fresh basil
- 1 ripe pomegranate
- couple of handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 2 x 14 oz / 2 x 400 g cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 x 14 oz / 2 x 400 g cans chickpeas
- 9 oz / 250 g green or brown dried lentils
- 2 pickles
- ketchup or tomato paste (you need a couple of Tbsp)
- 17 ½ oz / 500 g macaroni pasta
- pack of (whole-wheat) spaghetti
- + decide what you want to serve with the lentil stroganoff. Buy some rice, buckwheat or potatoes for example.
- whole-wheat flour (you need a couple of Tbsp)
- dried soy mince (you need 2 cups / 110 g)
- paprika powder (you need 1 Tbsp)
- dried marjoram (you need 1 tsp)
- dried thyme
- soy sauce (if you don't have it at home)
- curry powder
- brown sugar (you need 1 Tbsp)
- pack of pumpkin seeds
- pack of tomato juice (you need 3 cups / 750 ml)
- vegan mayo (you need 1 ½ cups / 400 g)
- vegan cream (you need 1 cup / 250 ml)
- nutritional yeast flakes (you need 6 Tbsp)
Have tasty week!
paar peotäit kirsstomateid ka poenimekirja!